CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF ENROLMENT POLICIES
Mega Global Education Innovation Center offers a Refund Policy which is Fair and Equitable
Upon enrolling in a course with educational institution a student is entering a legal agreement under common law, in which they agree to abide by the conditions of enrolment, in exchange for the service offered by the center in the delivery of the course.
Please note, changes in your circumstances are not the responsibility Mega Global Education Innovation Center and neither can Mega Global Education Innovation Center be held liable for changes in your circumstances.
In a situation where a student wishes to cancel or change their enrolment, and as a measure of goodwill, Mega Global Education Innovation Center will allow the following options. A student may only take up one of these options once.
Please read the following options and apply in writing to the Director of Vocational Training:
Before the program begins:
- Before watching the first video or completing the first exercise assignment, a full refund will be given on the total amount of tuition fees paid at the time of cancellation. The student must notify the Center’s administration department by emailing at email@example.com.
- If you have view more than one video or complete more than one assignment, our refund policy does not apply. However, you will have the option to change your course to another without incurring additional charges.
- The onus is on the student to ensure and confirm that written notification of withdrawal is lodged. Mega Global Education Innovation Center will not be responsible for messages going astray.
Within 30 days:
For a period of 30 days following receipt of the material; a student may apply for special consideration; to swap their course for another course.
- The application for special consideration must be made in writing (not by telephone), and be accompanied by a letter explaining why the student wants to change the enrolment.
- The center will provide credit for monies paid for the original enrolment, against the new enrolment ( ie. new course or person), but will not give any monetary refund or credit against other purchases.
- Following written notification by the center of acceptance, the old course notes must be returned to the center within 1 week for it to be valid.
- For a period up to 2 months following receipt of the material, a student may apply to transfer their enrolment to a friend, relative or colleague who they have found, and who agrees to take over the enrolment.
- This application only applies if the student has not yet submitted any assignments. An administration fee of 10% of the course fee will apply in these circumstances.
Other times: At any time during enrolment the student may apply to defer their studies for a 6 or 12 month period. Such an application must be supported in writing by documentation that explains why they cannot continue their studies for a period of time ( eg. a letter of explanation). Please contact the center for more details.
Disclaimer: Every attempt is made to ensure all information from the center is accurate and that the student has attained the competencies taught in a course, at the point of their assessment. Beyond this point, the student is responsible to maintain their acquired competencies, and apply acquired knowledge and skills in a way which is appropriate to the unique characteristics of each application. This will release the center from any liability, action and claims of whatsoever nature in connection with, or arising from any such information, instruction or advice, given by any student or ex-student, whether directions given during the course are followed or not.
Courses, course notes, videos and materials are not to be sold, loaned, copied, or used in any way outside of the pursuit of studying the course by the person who is enrolled in the course, unless permission is sought and granted in writing by the center.
All Mega Global Education Innovation Center courses are copyrighted by Mega Global Education Innovation Center.